Scroll down for details.
The Bourneside Gallery - Exhibition space to hire.
The Bourneside Gallery in Dorking consists of 3 ground floor show rooms within a 17th century character building close to the heart of Dorking.
One room is available to hire for art exhibitions. Ideally these will run for at least 4 weeks.
Floor area: 16.25 square metres
Room dimensions: 3.70 metres / 4.40 metres
Wall height: generous 2.6 metres (all dimensions approximate)
PLEASE NOTE WHILE WE WELCOME ALL ARTISTS, THE WORK WILL BE SUBJECT TO A SUBMISSION PROCESS TO ENSURE IT CORRESPONDS WITH THE GALLERY'S STANDARD.
- Exhibition to be set up by the artists on a Monday morning, with exhibition to run from a Monday and finishing on a Saturday or Sunday if trading.
- All publicity, flyers etc are the responsibility of the exhibitors. We will provide a web page to promote work and have a customer email list. Window space will be provided.
- A private View can be arranged for the first Friday Evening of the exhibition, all refreshments to be supplied by exhibitors.
- All art work must be submitted for view by us well in advance of the exhibition. We reserve the right to determine selection of work on view.
- We will be staffing the gallery full time unless a mutual arrangement is made for some hours to be staffed by a member of the exhibiting artists. You can be assured that we will do our best to promote your work to our customers.
- All work provided must be well presented (framing, hanging etc) to a good standard and preferably be priced and described with a uniform labelling / text together with a concise artist statement. We provide a hanging rail system.
- Costs: £100 / week for the gallery room plus 10% commission of sales. A deposit of £100 is to be paid on booking the balance to be paid on the first day of the exhibition. Any commission is to be paid at the end of the exhibition.
Judy and Pete Hill www.bournesidegallery.com
1, North Street, Dorking, Surrey. Tel: 01306889988